Lunchtime Controller Vacancy
We are looking to appoint a lunchtime controller for 5 hours and 15 minutes per week (5 days per wee). Actual salary will be from £1801 to £1884 per annum.
St Nicolas is a popular, central Newbury junior school, with well behaved, hardworking and interested children and a good Ofsted rating. We are looking at appoint someone, who will support our children to have an enjoyable and safe lunchtime.
We are ideally looking for someone that may have some flexibility to be able to provide cover for staff illness at our breakfast and after school clubs.
The Successful applicant will be:
- A caring person, who is good with children
- A Clear communicator
- Able to work with patience and to deal fairly with situations that arise
- Adaptable and a good team member
The school can offer you:
- Happy and positive children and colleagues
- A calm ethos with well-behaved children
- Excellent transport links with the station only 1 minute walk from the school
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd November at 12pm and interviews will be held during the week beginning 25th November, with the post commencing as soon as possible after that.
St Nicolas School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to clearance by the Disclosure and Barring Service.